Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Girl with a one-track mind - Diary of a Sex Fiend


Girl with a one-track mind is a... ummm... fun blog... read it. I'll give you a little "sampling" of it...

We drank our tea in silence and shortly afterwards I made my way home. It was only when I looked through the camera later, that I realised that even though I was embarrassed by her finding those pictures, I had got off lightly: also stored on the memory card were other, more compromising photographs, specifically the ones I snapped of various erect penises from my trip to the Museum of Sex. It's one thing to have your mum see you dressed up in sexy gear, but it's another thing entirely for her to view the material you use to masturbate with. Ugh. -- excerpt from the blog Girl with a one-track mind

No comments: